- Easy and funny coloring book for children.
- 31 Animal illustrations + 1 extra maze.
- Hand drawn by Italian artist Japo.
- Original and creative drawings to free imagination.
- Activity book for the entertaiment of little kids.
- Easy drawings lines to follow.
- Big size book (8,5″ x 11″).
- Funny dark back pages to prevent color from passing through.
- Back pages drawn as a flip book to scroll and animate.
- Learn to color enjoyng drawing.
In this coloring book for young children, you will find 31 unique and beautiful hand drawn illustrations of funny animals, like rabbit, dog, cat, owl, dinosaur, hippopotamus, fish, bear, bird, monkey, butterfly, seagul, elephant… and many others.
Represented in original sketches, with sun and moon, with homes and sea, with trees, clouds and nature…
Each image has been created for kids, in order to entertain them and developing their skills and creativity. Each page has a drawn dark back to prevent the passage of colors and… little surprise: scroll the back pages of the book to see the figures move!
The last illustration of the book is an extra image, a maze to be colored and solved, coming from the book “Funny Activity Book” of the same author.
The beauty of coloring books
Coloring books is a very important activity for the correct and creative growth of children. In addition to developing certain areas of the brain, it helps improve motor skills and concentration. Teaches to distinguish lines and colors and to recognize characters and situations.
It helps to free the imagination and develop children's creativity. It's an activity that mothers and fathers can do together with their children and then let them continue on their own: a pastime for the whole family!